Wednesday 1 July 2020

Paper Nest Dolls- Mermaid set!

Hello, today I'm featured on the Paper Nest Dolls blog. I've got a couple of cards to show you from the latest Paper Nest Dolls release...

Both of these are from the Mermaid set. You can buy the digital version or in rubber! 



I coloured up the mermaid, seaweed, fish and puffer fish with copics and fussy cut. I then created a background using the Taylored Expressions Go With The Flow stencil; Distress Oxides and Nuvo Glimmer Paste. I then used an MFT die to cut to the rounded tag shape. I then layered some aqua cardstock and added the tag on top. Finally I assembled all the pieces including a heat embossed sentiment. 






I coloured the mermaid and seaweed up with copics and fussy cut along with some seaweed. I created a background using a Taylored Expressions stencil and circle masking stencil and Distress Oxides. I then added a strip of cardstock I'd alcohol ink'd. I assembled all the pieces, added a sentiment and some Raindrops.


Aren't these just the cutest?!! Such a cool variety of mermaid and all the accessories you could ever want for a sea scene! There are 12 images in total in this set!!! 4 mermaids and assorted sea creatures, bubbles, seaweed etc!

Supplies:
Card 1: Stamps (Paper Nest Dolls, Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Stencil (Taylored Expressions); Nuvo Glimmer Paste; Dies (MFT); Twine (Doodlebug); Cardstock (PTI); White embossing powder (WOW); Stickles 
Card 2: Stamps (Paper Nest Dolls, Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress Oxides; Stencil (Taylored Expressions); Alcohol inks; Raindrops (PTI); Stickles

No comments: