Sunday 14 June 2020

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 3- Oddball Cinderella, Oddball Snow White and Oddball Bird Set!

So what do you think of the Stamping Bella release so far? AMAZING right?!

Today is the turn of the ODDBALLS and I have to say I think these are my fav Oddballs so far!

Today I am showcasing Oddball Cinderella, Oddball Snow White and Oddball Bird set. First up is Oddball Cinderella....


I coloured the stamp with copics. I then masked her out and made a Distress Oxide background. Then using a white gel pen and Spica Glitter pens and Copic Multiliners I created the magical dust swirl around her. I then fussy cut around her shoes and broom (leaving no white space) so that I could insert a strip of wooden paper underneath them for the floor. I then trimmed the whole panel and wood paper to fit a card blank and adhered down. Finally added the accompanying sentiment. I think this is probably my favourite card of the whole release!

Next up is Oddball Snow White....


I had such fun colouring this image up! I coloured with copics and fussy cut. I created a Distress Oxide background and adhered a Memory Box Forest Archway frame over the top. I added the two images on 3d foam pads and the accompanying sentiment. Finally added some teeny tiny stars.

Last up is Oddball Bird Set....


I just LOVE the expressions on their faces! That's why I chose the "party time" sentiment from the Celebrate And Congratulations Sentiment Set! I coloured in the set with copics and added white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut. I did some gentle blending with Distress Oxides to create a sky and added a thin strip of DP. I die cut some clouds and adhered to the sky, then I added the stamped items and the sentiment. Finished off with some raindrops.

So that's the fantastic release! Em has knocked it out of the park as usual!  Bet you can't wait to fill your basket, I know I can't!! Don't forget to pop across to the blog to check out the rest of the DT designs and view the entire day's release!

RELEASE DAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Copic Spica pens; Copic Multiliner; DP (MME)
Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Distress Oxides; Dies (Memory Box); Stars (Lucy's)
Supplies 3: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; DP (Sugar Pea Designs); Dies (MFT); Distress Oxides; Raindrops (PTI)

No comments: