Tuesday 29 September 2020

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 2- Uptown Wren And her Wreath, Snowfight Penguins and Mochi Bride of Frankenstein!

 Welcome to day 2 of the Stamping Bella new release sneaky peeks!! 

First up we have the very stunning Uptown Girl Wren and Her Wreath....


I coloured Wren with copics and added some white gel pen and then fussy cut. I added washi and then layered the image and sentiment over the top. I die cut the "merry" using glitter paper, added some star sequins to the wreath and then some gorgeous hot fix crystals. 

Next up is Snowfight Penguins...


I coloured with copics and masked out the background. I blended a Distress Ink background and added some white gel pen snowflakes. I then added a strip of DP and a glittery frame with the sentiment. How cute are they?!

Finally here's Mochi Bride of Frankenstein....


This stamp is absolutely massive!!! It's a total joy to colour!!! I coloured her with copics and fussy cut. I then cut an aperture and layered up a panel over a distress ink background. I added a strip of DP, some stars and the sentiment.

There are some seriously amazing stamps available in this release so don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out the rest of them and to view the DT samples. Pop back again tomorrow and I'll have some more Uptownies for you!!

Thanks for stopping by! x

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (Stamping Bella); Hot fix crystals; Sequins (Lucy's); White gel pen; Washi; Cardstock (Altenew)
Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress Oxides; White gel pen; Papers (Sugar Pea Designs); Dies (MFT); Cardstock (Lawn Fawn)
Supplies 3: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress Oxides; Papers (Authentique); Sequins (Lucy's); Dies (Nesties)

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

these are amazing - wish I could colour the way you do - makes them so lifelike :)