Wednesday 30 September 2020

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 3- Uptownies Ophelia and Delia and Glenda Loves Gifts!

Hellooooo! So it's the last day of sneaky peeks for the new Stamping Bella release! Such an amazing release so far, right?! You're asking can it get any better?!! Well the answer is yes!! Today I have two gorgeous Uptownies to share with you.

First up is Uptownie Glenda Loves Gifts.... 


I coloured Glenda then masked her out and stamped Winter Window over the top and then coloured the window and the rest of the room scene. I paper pieced the curtains and then cut a strip of DP to match for the bottom of the card. I love how this turned out!

Lastly, I'm showcasing Uptownies Ophelia and Delia....


Aren't they adorable? You could use them either together like I have here or separately. I coloured with copics and added white gel pen highlights and Stickles. I added the sentiment and the string of Christmas lights across the top.

Wow! What a release, huh? My basket is going to be so full this release!! I just can't wait!!! Don't forget to pop over to the blog to see the release in its entirety!!!

Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (Taylored Expressions); Cardstock (PTI); Stickles
Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Stickles; Paper (Papermania); Distress Oxides; White gel pen; Glossy Accents

No comments: