Wednesday 12 April 2023

STAMPING BELLA NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKS DAY 3- ODDBALLS OZ DOROTHY AND TOTO, SCARECROW, COWARDLY LION, TINMAN AND EMERALD CITY BACKDROP

Hello!!! It's day 3 of sneaky peeks of the new Stamping Bella release!! If you love your Oddballs, you're in for a treat....



First up I have Oddball Oz Dorothy and Toto! I coloured them with copics (paper pieced her dress) and fussy cut. I then coloured the Emerald City Backdrop adding some Stickles for sparkle! I then added a pretty strip of DP and raised Dorothy and her basket up on 3d foam pads. I then stamped out a sentiment from the Oz Sentiment Set and adhered it along with a cute teeny die-cut rainbow. I love her sparkly shoes! 



Next up we have a card featuring Oddball Oz Tinman, Oddball Oz Cowardly Lion, Oddball Oz Scarecrow, Emerald City Backdrop and the Oz Sentiment Set!! Phew! I coloured them all with copics and fussy cut. I layered them up on 3d foam pads on top of the Emerald City Backdrop and stamped out a sentiment from the Oz Sentiment set- just a great sentiment for this card! Have to say, I LOVE how this turned out! 



Then I made a card using Oddball Oz Scarecrow. I coloured him with copics and fussy cut. I then die-cut this crosshatch pattern and blended some Distress Inks to look like straw. I then adhered the die-cut and some frayed burlap on the card base plus added some DP along the bottom.  Finally I stamped and die-cut a sentiment from the Oz Sentiment Set and raised scarecrow up on 3d foam pads. I love the addition of the burlap to add texture.


Finally I made a card using Oddball Oz Tin Man. I coloured him with copics and fussy cut. I then created a background using 2 stencils- a heart and a wood texture one. I added a strip of DP and raised Tinman up on 3d foam pads. I then stamped over the top using a sentiment from the Love Sentiment Set. Finally I added some metallic studs.

Don't forget to pop along to the blog to check out all the other DT sneaky peeks!! 

WOW! What a release!! 
RELEASE DAY IS THURSDAY 13TH APRIL!!!!

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Copic Spicas; Copic Multiliners; Dies (Waffle Flower); Papers (?); Stickles

Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT)

Supplies 3: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT); Recycled burlap; Distress Oxides; Cardstock (PTI); Paper (Carta Bella)

Supplies 4: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (Nesties); Stencils (Prima); Studs; Paper (Scrapberrys)

 

No comments: