Tuesday 11 April 2023

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 2- Summer Bundle Girl and Puppy Hula Dance and Pinky Promise

It's Day 2 of the Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks! Woo hooooo!

Today I'm sharing the very very cute Summer Bundle Girl and Puppy Hula Dance...



I coloured Bundle Girl and puppy with copics and added some white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut out. I created a circular aperture, added some DP to the top and bottom and raised up on foam pads (putting some more DP beneath the aperture). I added our cute Bundle Girl and puppy on top. I stamped the sentiment from Uptown Girl Laine On The Lounger stamped in matching ink. I just LOVE these images!! 

My second sample for the day is using Pinky Promise and Pinky Promise Sentiment Set...


This is such a versatile set with the accompanying sentiments. I decided to stamp straight onto DP and colour over the top. Again I created an aperture but cutting freehand around the image. I layered up some gorgeous papers that complimented the image. I love that you get the main sentiment and then an assortment of smaller sentiments. So sweet!

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (MME); Dies (Nesties)

Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Simple Stories); Cardstock (PTI); White gel pen

No comments: