Friday 15 March 2024

Stamping Bella- Bundle Girl With Cherry Blossoms!

Happy Spring my crafting friends!

Today's Bellarific Friday features Springtime images and here's one of my favs- Bundle Girl With Cherry Blossoms!


I coloured Bundle Girl with copics adding some white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut her out. I also die-cut some cherry blossoms using white cardstock and then coloured with copics to match. I die-cut a frame using DP and then assembled the pieces raising Bundle Girl and the frame up on 3d foam pads. I then stamped the accompanying sentiment and finished with some hot fix crystals. I so LOVE this image- just adorable for all those Springtime cards.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT, Spellbinders); Papers (Bella Carta); Hot fix crystals

2 comments:

JanR said...

Gorgeous card! The bold colours are amazing!

Bitstarz said...

Great post! I liked your approach to the topic. Excited to read more from you.