Sunday 3 March 2024

NEW STAMPING BELLA SPRING RELEASE- ODDBALL SPRING FAIRY, TINY TOWNIE BETHANY PAINTS EASTER EGGS AND TINY TOWNIE APRIL AND HER BUNNY LOVE EASTER!

Today is the second day of the new Stamping Bella Spring release!

I'm super excited to show you another set of cards today featuring an Oddball and some cutie Tiny Townies.

Here is Oddball Spring Fairy...


I coloured her with copics and added some white gel pen to her flowers. I then fussy cut her out. I created a scene using dies and some DP and black cardstock. I then assembled together to form my background. I added Oddball Spring Fairy on top using 3d foam pads and stamped out a sentiment from the HELLO SPRING SENTIMENT SET. Isn't she pretty?

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (); Dies (Memory Box, PTI); Cardstock (PTI)


Next up is Tiny Townie Bethany Paints Easter Eggs....


I coloured Bethany with copics adding some horizontal stripes to the eggs and some white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut her out. I created an aperture using a die and then raised the panel up on 3d tape whilst securing some DP behind it. I then added a strip of DP, a sentiment from the Easter Sentiment Set and raised Bethany up on 3d foam pads within the aperture. Finished off with some hot fix crystals.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (Echo Park); Dies (MFT); Hot fix crystals


My final sample to share today uses Tiny Townie April And Her Bunny Love Easter...


I coloured April with copics, added white gel pen details and fussy cut her out. I then created an aperture  and adhered DP around the aperture. I then attached all the pieces coloured pieces around the edge of the aperture, raising April up on 3d foam pads where necessary. I added a sentiment from Tiny Townie Ella Loves Easter and some gems to finish. How cute is she?!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Carta Bella); Dies (Nesties); Glitter clear gems (Honey Bee Stamps)

RELEASE DAY IS MONDAY 5TH MARCH!! 
DON'T FORGET TO POP OVER TO THE BLOG TO SEE THE ENTIRE RELEASE!!! 
HAVE FUN! 
 

1 comment:

crafthappyann said...

hi Steph, great selection of inspiration. loving the easter tiny townines. Ann