Thursday 15 August 2024

STAMPING BELLA NEW RELEASE- UPTOWN GIRL CALLIE THE COWGIRL!

Helloooooo!

So happy to share with you one of the stamps from the Summer release from Stamping Bella

Here is the completely stunning Uptown Girl Callie The Cowgirl!!!......




As soon as I saw Callie, I saw Barbie!! So I had to totally go full out Barbie for my card. I coloured her with copics and added some hand drawn stars using copic multiliners and white gel pen. I then fussy cut her. I used a star stencil with blended Distress Oxides to created the background and added a gorgeous glitter floor for her. I stamped a sentiment from the Fairytale Sentiment Set and then finished off with some pretty silver stars. I so LOVE her!!

Don't forget to check out the blog for all the other new release cards!! 

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Copic multiliners; Distress Oxides; Stencil (MFT); Glitter cardstock (Altenew); Star sequins

 

No comments: