Saturday 17 August 2024

STAMPING BELLA NEW RELEASE- LUNETTES FLOWER POWER, SPEC-TACULAR SWINGING POTS AND LITTLE CUTIE MERMAIDS AND OCTOPUS FRIENDS!

Hey my crafting peeps....

Today I'm sharing the rest of the adorable stamps from the new release at Stamping Bella

First up is the super cutie Lunettes Flower Power and the Spectacular Sentiment set...



I coloured little Lunette with copics and paper pieced her dress and then fussy cut her out. I then created a background using different die cut circles and layers of DP. I added some gold thread and then adhered Lunette using 3d foam pads. Finally I added the sentiment.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Carta Bella); Thread; Dies (Nesties)






OMG! How sweet are these guys?! I coloured them with copics and added white gel pen highlights and some copic multiliners. I masked out the images and blended some Distress Oxides to create my deep sea background. I then splashed some white paint to create interest and stamped a sentiment from the Mermazing set. I created a shaker pocket and frame and added some pastel sparkly sequins. 

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Copic multiliners; White gel pen; Dies (MFT); Sequins; Cardstock (PTI)

Lastly we have Spec-tacular Swinging Pots and Spec-tacular sentiment set from the new 
Spec-tacular range...



Aren't these adorable?! Their faces and little legs and arms are sooo cute! I coloured with copics and added white gel pen highlights and then fussy cut out. I used this gorgeous DP to create a hanging basket background and added a cute sentiment!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (Carta Bella)


 

No comments: