Friday 13 September 2024

Bellarific Friday- Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Uptown Girl Fashionista and Sketchy Corner Backdrop!

Hello friends!

Today I'm back at Bellarific Friday! We had the theme of using an older stamp- always love seeing what each of the DT use!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fashionista!! How cool is she?! Very Emily in Paris!
I stamped Fashionista and then masked her out to stamp the backdrop behind her. I then coloured with copics, adding my usual white gel pen highlights. I went old-skool and did some paper piecing which I thought would look fun on her coat and bag. I stamped the accompanying sentiment and then mounted on a red background. So cool!! 

Don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT's samples and you could win yourself a voucher!! 

Happy Friday!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (MME); Cardstock (SU)

 

1 comment:

Fiona said...

wow this is fabulous, you have inspired me to do some paper piecing!

Fi
x