Thursday 22 August 2024

Stamping Bella- Uptown Girl Briar Rose!

Hello! 

This week's Bellarific Friday was to share a stamp from the new release and I chose the gorgeous Uptown Girl Briar Rose....



I coloured her with copics (oh my, how fun her dress is to colour!!) and then fussy cut her out. I then created a fun background with rose-designed paper. I stamped the sentiment from the Princess Sentiment set and positioned it just beneath her dress.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out all the other designs from the DT! Remember you can now win a $25 gift card by commenting!! 

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Paper (Carta Bella); Dies (MFT)

 

2 comments:

JanR said...

Such a pretty card! Beautiful colouring too!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely coloring and composition. She is so nicely showed off with your efforts.