Sunday 14 April 2013

Squeezy Hugs!

Happy Sunday! Whoop de doop! Some warm weather!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Today I decided to enter the Some Odd Girl Sketch Challenge for this month...


I decided to make this card for my hubbie- just because. I used Squeezy Hugs by Some Odd Girl coloured with copics. I only used the top half of the image as I wanted to make a Polaroid photo image using my Instaframe Dienamic. I used a load of inks to make the night sky and then cut out the Skyline Border Dienamic to make a cityscape. The little white stars are made with Copic Opaque White. The sentiment is SOG from Romantic Gwen set. Papers are Basic Grey Lucille- soooo pretty! Ribbon is Stampin Up. Banners are a mixture of Fishtail Flag Stax and Jumbo Banner Stax Dienamics.


Close up!

I'd like to enter this into:
Some Odd Girl- sketch
Stempelsonnen Challenge- human and/or animal kids
Aud Sentiments- for a guy
Copic Marker Europe- card for a man

Crafty stash used: Stamps (SOG); Copics; Dienamics; Papers (Basic Grey); Ribbon (SU); Assorted cardstock

Thanks for stopping by today! x

11 comments:

Dreja said...

Eine ganz ganz tolle Karte! Bravo!

Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Dreja

Rachel Parys said...

This is totally awesome!! Wow! I love the background you created for them, it's super cool! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

Tina said...

Eine wundervolle Karte.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Tina

Pauline said...

Beautiful! I love the mixture of paper patterns... thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle! (I'm not sure why Mr Linky wasn't showing - he is there now...)

Unknown said...

Super sweet card! Your coloring is outstanding. Great papers, and lO too. Thank you for joining us at AUD Sentiments.

Sara S. said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the scene you've made. Thanks so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Love the background and your take on the sketch. Your coloring is so pretty. Glad you joined us for the SOG sketch challenge. :-)

Andrea said...

Great work - love your card!
Thanks a lozt for playing around with us at Stempelsonnenchallenge,
hugs Andrea

Anna Karlsson Widmark said...

I really like your card! Your coloring is great! :)

RiNNE said...

Love your card! Your coloring is amazing, especially that night sky! I'm sure your hubby loved it! Thanks for playing along with us at SOG!

Jami said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the scene, and the rich colors! I see you were picked as the favorite submission over at the SOG Blog - congrats!!