Tuesday 28 January 2020

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Blanche!

Hey everyone!
Phew! What a release that was from Stamping Bella- my cart was definitely overflowing with gorgeous stamps I can't wait to use!!!

Today I have Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Blanche to share with you...


I coloured her with copics and added white gel pen and Stickles for contrast and shine. I then fussy cut. I created a background using Distress Oxides and a strip of DP. I stamped the sentiment from the Tiny Townie Birthday Party stamp and then adhered Blanche using 3d foam pads. I then finished the card with some gorgeous lilac hot fix crystals.


Your close up! Isn't she pretty?! x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress oxides; Paper (Sugar Pea Designs); Stickles; White gel pen; Hot fix crystals

1 comment:

Lori said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!