Thursday 18 February 2021

Stamping Bella- Uptown Zodiac Girl- Aries!

Hallooooo!

Hope you're all keeping well. Today I'm sharing Stamping Bella's Zodiac Girl Aries... 


I love these stamps!!! If you buy the whole set, you're literally covered for a whole year of female birthday cards!! Plus, of course, you've got the flexibility of turning them into non-Zodiac stamps with a little clever masking and styling. I coloured Aries with copics and fussy cut. I then created a background using some blending with a stencil and Distress Oxides. I then added one of the accompanying sentiments (Aries) and then some other sentiments plus some enamel dots. I love how cool and funky she looks!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella, MFT); Copics; Stencil (Altenew); Distress Oxides; Cardstock (PTI); Enamel dots (Doodlebug); Wow embossing powder; Dies (MFT)

No comments: