Friday 31 December 2021

Stamping Bella- Bundle Girl With Reindeer

Hello! Here is a Christmas card I forgot to post earlier (though you might have seen it on my Instagram account) featuring Stamping Bella's Bundle Girl With Reindeer.... 


I coloured with copics and added some white pencil highlights. I masked out the image and a snowy slope and then blended Distress Oxides in the background and sprayed some shimmer mist. Once dried I added some copic shadows to the snowy ground and white gel pen snow. I then added a die cut sentiment and a heat embossed mini sentiment. Finally finished with a glitter die cut frame.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White pencil; White gel pen; Shimmer mist; Dies (Stamping Bella (retired), MFT, Mama Elephant); White embossing powder; Cardstock (SU, DCWV, Lawn Fawn); Distress Oxides.

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

this is so cute - I love the Reindeer :)