Tuesday 1 February 2022

Stamping Bella- Bundle Girl With A Gardenia!

Hello!!

I'm back with a beautiful little Stamping Bella stamp called Bundle Girl With A Gardenia! As you know I really LOVE the Bundle Girls, just so adorable!! 


I coloured Bundle Girl with copics. The flower is particularly gorgeous to colour as it's really large so a great opportunity to practice those colouring skills! I then fussy cut. I chose some gorgeous DP that I layered up on a card blank and then cut an aperture in a piece of white card and adhered that to the card blank using 3d foam pads. I then stamped out a Stamping Bella sentiment and die cut using a banner die. Finally I assembled all the pieces and added some pale pink hot fix crystals. And ta da!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (MFT); Hot fix crystals. 

No comments: