Wednesday 9 March 2022

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townies Playing Jacks!

Hello!

Today I'm sharing just the cutest couple of Tiny Townies Playing Jacks from Stamping Bella.... 


Aren't they adorable? I coloured them with copics and added some white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut the top part of the girls including the red ball. I then created an aperture using a piece of white card and added some DP and enamel dots. I then stamped the accompanying sentiment on some brick wall paper and adhered to the front of the card blank. I then raised up the front piece of card on 3d foam tape to give it some dimension.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT); Papers (MFT, Little Yellow Bicycle); Enamel dots

2 comments:

Fiona said...

this is fab Steph.

Fi
x

DebbieS said...

Love this card -it is sooo cute :)