Monday 11 July 2022

Stamping Bella New Release- Uptown Mystical Girl!

Hellooooo!

I'm so excited to be showcasing the new Stamping Bella release today! There are 3 days of new stamps that are going to blow your mind!! We've got Uptownies, Oddballs, Bundle Girls, Gnomes.... excited?! You should be!!

So today I'm showcasing the very mysterious and beautiful Uptown Mystical Girl....

I coloured her with copics and added some sparkle with Copic Spica pen. I then masked her out and created a stormy sky background with Distress Oxides. I then added a mystical, magical trail using white gel pen, copic spica pens and copic multiliners. Finally I added the sentiment, a glitter frame and some teeny silver sequin stars.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow when I will be showcasing 4 other Uptownie new releases!! Woo hoo!! 

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Copic multiliners; Copic Spica pens; White gel pen; Silver stars (Lucy's Little Things); Cardstock (DCWV); Distress Oxides

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is magical, a very atmospheric design, I love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo