Monday 7 November 2022

Hello!!

I forgot to post these 2 cards I'd already posted on Instagram so I thought I'd add them here together. They feature Dandelion Wishes by Mama Elephant and Reindeer Games by MFT...


I coloured the critters with copics and added white gel pen highlights and fussy cut. I then stencilled a Distress Ink background in complimentary colours and stamped an accompanying sentiment. Then I added the critters on 3d foam pads. Ta da!


I coloured her with copics and fussy cut. I then created a DP background using papers from MFT. I stamped and die cut a sentiment, adhered and adorned using enamel dots and finally added the reindeer figure using 3d foam pads.

Supplies: Stamps (MFT, Mama Elephant); Copics; Papers (MFT); White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Stencils (Taylored Expressions); Enamel dots (Doodlebug)

No comments: