Wednesday 25 October 2023

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Piper At The Pumpkin Patch, Bundle Girl In A Wagon and Autumn Sentiment Set!

Hello

Today I'm sharing a couple of Autumnal Stamping Bella cards.  First up I'm using an image from the latest Stamping Bella release - it's Tiny Townie Piper At The Pumpkin Patch!


Isn't she just adorable! I coloured her with copics, adding some white gel pen/white pencil highlights. I then masked her out to blend a Distress Oxide background. I added a Memory Box woodland die and some patterned paper. I stamped a sentiment from the new Autumn Sentiment Set and added some little leaf sequins. Ta da!

I just adore these autumn images. So cosy! Next up is Bundle Girl In A Wagon....


I coloured with copics and added some Basic Grey paper and die cut some leaves. I left it quite uncluttered as I wanted the image to be the star! The sentiment comes with the main stamp and is super cute!

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; White pencil; Distress Oxides; Paper (Carta Bella); Die (Memory Box); Sequins (SSS)

Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White pencil; Paper (Basic Grey); Dies (Echo Park); Cardstock (SU)
 

No comments: