Tuesday 7 November 2023

Stamping Bella- Teeny Tiny Townie With A Gift!

So it's Christmas cards all the way now!! Have you starting making any yet?!



Of course she looks quite Christmasy with the berries and branches but I think you could totally also use her for Winter birthdays too! I coloured her with copics and added some white gel pen details. I paper pieced her present and fussy cut.
I then created the card background and die-cut an aperture and a gorgeous snowflake. I stamped a sentiment (now retired) and finished with some ribbon and sequins.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; White pencil; Papers (Maja Design); Dies (MFT); Sequins; Cardstock (PTI); Ribbon (Tim Holtz)

 

1 comment:

Review said...

Thank you for consistently delivering valuable insights. Your blog is a treasure.