Monday 11 December 2023

Stamping Bella- Mini Oddball Christmas Pudding!

Hello!

Today I'm sharing the cutest Stamping Bella Christmas Oddball- it's Mini Oddball Christmas Pudding.....


I coloured this little cutie with copics and then added some white gel pen highlights and then fussy cut. I created an apeture and layered some DP behind and a strip of DP at the bottom of the panel. I then fussy cut out the bunting design from the DP to add a fun Christmas banner to the top of the card. 
I layered up Mini Oddball using 3d foam pads and then stamped out the accompanying sentiment to add to the design. 
I just love her- she's so fun! 

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Carta Bella); Dies (Nesties); 

 

1 comment:

JanR said...

Amazing card! I love the colour and the design, and that image is so fun!