Friday 15 December 2023

Stamping Bella- Mochi Christmas Tree Girl!

This is one of my favourite Stamping Bella Christmas images at the moment, it's Mochi Christmas Tree Girl...


I love how stunning this image is! It's such fun to colour! I can't wait to colour up more of these- the colour combos are endless and I'd love to paper piece her dress/top as well.

I coloured her with copics, added some white gel pen highlights and some glitter. I then fussy cut her out. I added a mounted panel of DP and then layered Mochi Girl on top using 3d foam pads. Finally I stamped out the sentiment on a separate piece of cardstock and cut accordingly to fit in the space next to the image. I then added some enamel dots to finish. 

Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Glitter; Enamel dots (MME); Paper (MME?); Cardstock (SU)

No comments: