Friday 19 April 2024

Bellarific Friday- Theme of the month is BUNDLE GIRLS!!!

Hello! Stamping Bella's theme of the month this month is BUNDLE GIRLS!

I'm showcasing the very adorable Bundle Girl With Butterflies...


I coloured Bundle with copics and added white gel pen highlights and fussy cut her out. I then created a blended Distress Oxide ink panel splashed with water. I die cut some clouds into a top panel of card and stuck coloured cardstock behind it to match the blended panel. I then stamped one of the accompanying sentiments, added the blended panel and a strip of DP paper. Finally I added Bundle with 3d foam pads and some clear dew drops.

Have a fab day!


Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Dies (MFT); Dewdrops (Hero Arts); Papers (MFT)

 

1 comment:

JanR said...

Such a pretty card! The colours are amazing!