Friday, 31 July 2026

Stamping Bella: Bellarific Friday with Polar Bear, Penguin And The Star!

 Hello my crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing another Christmas card for Stamping Bella. This week the Bella babes had to follow a sketch with an added twist of a Christmas stamp so I'm using the adorable Polar Bear, Penguin And The Star...

 


I coloured Polar Bear with copics and and then masked out the image so I could do some Distress Oxide blending to create my background. I then added some gel pen snow and cut out using a circle die.
I then created the background using some DPs following a sketch, including cutting out some tabs using a die and using an eyelet setter to add some eyelets. Finally I stamped out a sentiment from the Be Merry Sentiment Set and added a die-cut banner sentiment too!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Papers (Simple Stories); Cardstock (PTI); Dies (Nesties, Mama Elephant, MFT); Eyelet setter

No comments: