Friday, 21 August 2026

Stamping Bella- Bellarific Friday with Bundle Girls In The Sky!

 It's Bellarific Friday!! 

This week's theme was to use an older Stamping Bella stamp, I decided to use Bundle Girls In The Sky...



I coloured the Bundles with copics and paper pieced their clothes and then fussy cut out. I then created a Distress Oxide panel and used a shimmer spray on it. I then cut out a frame die in white cardstock and heat embossed a sentiment from the Star Power Sentiment Set. I then die cut some more clouds using some vellum and placed them beneath the frame to create some depth. I added the Bundles and then die cut some teeny hearts out of gold glitter cardstock. So cute! I love the colours on this!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Simple Stories); Distress Oxides; Gold embossing powder; Vellum; Dies (Lawn Fawn, MFT, Mama Elephant); Glitter cardstock

No comments: