Saturday 23 June 2018

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 6- Little Bits Fairy, Floral, Little Critters and Flower Pots Sets!!

Phew!!! I've got an extravaganza of Stamping Bella new release images to show you today all from the Little Bits range.

The first two cards feature Little Bits Fairy Set and Little Bits Floral Set....


I coloured the images with copics and added some highlights with white gel pen and some Stickles to the fairy wings. I created a Distress Oxide background which I then splashed with water. I made a raised aperture to see the Distress background through and added some strips of designer paper. Finally added some sequins and a sentiment from Stuffies Kittie And Mousie Celebrate A Birthday.


Here's your close up! 

Here's my second card from these two stamp sets....


Again I coloured with copics and added Stickles to the fairy wings. This time I created a Distress Oxide background in greens to match this lovely DP. I used a sentiment from Edna The Everything Fairy.


I love how she's just perched on the daisy!

My next two cards feature two further new release stamp sets- Little Bits Little Critters and Little Bits Flower Pots...


I selected this gorgeous watering can and butterfly to colour up with copics. I added white gel pen for interest and a little Stickles on the butterfly wings. I added a banner cut from DP and a sentiment from the Garden Girl Flower Sentiments stamp set.


I seriously think this has got to be the cutest butterfly I've ever seen!!!

And finally my last sample of the day features a very cute ladybird....


I coloured up the ladybird from the Little Critters and flower trough from the Flower Pots sets and coloured with copics. I added some white gel pen for contrast and interest and some Stickles to the flowers.  I made an aperture panel cut into this gorgeous MME paper. Beneath it, I created a panel of embossed sunrays to sit behind the flower trough. I raised the ladybird up on 3d foam pads. The sentiment is from Uptownie Pippa Loves To Plant. I love mixing and matching my stamps!!


Here's your close up! what a cutie pie!!

OK, so I need a rest now!!! What a totally stunning set of stamps the new Little Bits collection are!!! You're just gonna want them all and the best thing is, you just mix and match, creating an endless combination!! Yay!

Don't forget to check out the blog for the rest of the DT samples and I'll be back with two more stamps tomorrow-you're not going to want to miss those ones, believe me!!

Supplies:
1- Stamps (Stamping Bella);Copics; White gel pen; Stickles; Papers (Lawn Fawn); Distress Oxides; Sequins; Dies (Lil Inkers)

2- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Stickles; Papers (Lawn Fawn); Distress Oxides; Dies (MFT)

3- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Stickles; Papers (Bo Bunny); Dies (MFT)

4- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Stickles; Papers (MME); Stencil (MFT); Dies (MFT)

No comments: