Thursday 21 June 2018

Stamping Bella- Sneaky Peek Day 4- Tulip Floral Set and Tiny Townie Daphne And Her Dogs!

Woo hoo!

It's Day 4 of the sneaky peeks of the new Stamping Bella release!! How excited are you so far? We've had all the new Oddballs, a fantastic new load of Squidgies, what else is to come???!!!

Well today, I'm featuring a gorgeous flower set and a Tiny Townie! Yippeee!!

First up is the beautiful Tulip Floral Set...


Aren't these stunning? I decided to make a journal page as I had a vision of Mostly Naomi walking through them so here she is!! I coloured all the images with copics and added some white gel pen for interest. I then fussy cut but left no white border. I then created the journal page by adhering sheet music and vintage patterns to the book page using glue and tape. I then covered the page with gesso. I  then added colour using sprays plus water and then flicked white Liquitex all over. I further added to the background by stamping stamps from the Stamping Bella's Perfect Scribbles set. Finally, I glued down Naomi and the tulips and added black shadows around them. The sentiment is from the Garden Girl Flower Sentiments set.


Aw! I love how she looks walking through! Imagine walking through a garden of giant flowers!! Love it!

And then we also have an amazing Tiny Townie image which I know you're all going to love- it's Tiny Townie Daphne And Her Dogs....


I SO love this stamp!! I coloured with copics and added a touch of white gel pen on the noses of the dogs then I cut out with a square nestie. I arranged the MME papers into a pleasing layout and then simply adhered the image on the top. The cute paw print die-cut, I bought off Ebay about 8 years ago!! Yes, I'm one of those crafters who keep EVERYTHING!!!


Your close up! Aren't they the cutest?!!

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella blog to check out all the other samples. Plus as usual there's always a chance of winning a prize if you comment! We also have another 3 days of sneaky peeks- whoop!!!

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Lindy's Sprays; White gel pen; Sheet music; Vintage pattern; Liquitex White; Black Aquarelle pencil; Black sharpie; Gesso

Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (MME); White gel pen; Die cut (Ebay); Nesties

No comments: