Monday 22 October 2018

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Garden Girl Morning Glory!

Helloooooo!

Today I have a very sweet and delicate card to show you. You know me, I like bold and colourful so this one is a bit different for me but I love how it's turned out.

I used Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Garden Girl Morning Glory...


I coloured her using copics and the no-lines technique. Then I made a shaker card using a large oval frame die which sits on top of some DP. I die cut the large "happy" from Stamping Bella's new die range and added a stamped "birthday" sentiment. 


Here is your close up.

I think she looks impossibly cute!

Thanks for stopping by today, see you again soon! x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella, PTI); Copics; Dies (Stamping Bella, MFT); Sequins (Lucy's Cards); Acetate; 3d foam; Paper (LOTV); Cardstock (PTI)

No comments: