Friday 19 October 2018

MFT- You're On The Nice List!

Hey everyone!

So I'm rolling on with the Christmas cards- how are you all doing with your's?

Today I have another share featuring MFT's You're On The Nice List and a bit of copic no-line colouring...


I coloured the images with no-line colouring technique. I love how the little tree turned out! I then cut out with the matching dies. I die-cut an aperture using the MFT Stitched Arch Stax into a panel of white card. I adhered some DP onto the card blank and then raised the aperture panel up on 3d foam pads and adhered to the front of the card blank. I then arranged the little characters in front and stuck them down with a mixture of 3d foam tape and simple double-sided tape. I white embossed a sentiment on a die-cut banner and added. Finally added some sequins.


Your close up!

Thanks for stopping by x

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (Taylored Expressions?); Sequins (Doodlebug); Dies (MFT); Black cardstock (PTI); White embossing powder