Monday 28 January 2019

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Dawn Loves Her Dog!

Hi everyone!

Today I have a Tiny Townie to share with you- it's Dawn Loves Her Dog...


I coloured them with copics and then fussy cut leaving no white space as I knew I wanted to place them in a scene. I did some shading with Lyra pencil on the floorboards to indicate where they're sitting. I then stamped the sentiment onto a banner and cut another one out and layered them up. Finally finished with a cute die cut paw/heart and added a hot fix crystal.


Your close up! This seriously is such a great image to colour- great for practising hair and fur! Be back later in the week with some more Stamping Bella! Yay!

Thanks for stopping by x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); copics; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (MFT); Hot fix crystals 




No comments: