Monday 4 February 2019

Stamping Bella- Uptown Girl Snap Shots Minis!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all good. Today I have a fun card to share with you using a whole bunch of different Stamping Bella stamps to create a fun noticeboard scene with a gorgeous sentiment...


So in this card I am using Uptown Girls Snapshot Minis, Corkboard Backdrop, the shoe from Edna The Everything Fairy and the sentiment from Uptownies Samantha and Sierra Take A Selfie. I coloured all the images using copics and cut out. I used some of the notes and post-its from the Corkboard Backdrop and in the case of the yellow and purple, I actually stamped them on Post-It notes- I like to be authentic!! ha ha. I also cut a few little bits from patterned paper which I thought would look good on a noticeboard and also added some hand-written notes for interest. The cork board was created stamping onto the adhesive cork and then just cutting inside the frame. I then stamped onto patterned paper to create the wooden frame and then just added the cork inside. I like the little metallic gems I found as they look like pins!


Here's your close up!

Thanks for stopping by x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Adhesive cork (PTI); Gems; Post-It Notes; Black pen; Papers (MME?); Die (Magnolia)

No comments: