Wednesday 20 February 2019

MFT- Pure Innocence Cupcake Day!

Hi ya!
Hope you're all doing well. Here's a card I made using an MFT image I coloured up for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge last June!!!! Seeing the new colouring challenge on Instagram has shamed me into making cards with all the images I coloured last year!! I can't start another June Challenge not having made cards with all last year's images!! How quickly time flies!!

Anyway this is MFT Pure Innocence Cupcake Day...


I coloured with copics and added some white gel pen. I then fussy cut and put some Stickles on her cupcake. Following the latest MFT Sketch Challenge, I then laid out some MFT papers, MFT "wish" die and PI in the layout of the sketch. I added a sentiment from the Mama Elephant Label set but shortened it so that it accompanied the wish sentiment. I then added some die cut teeny starts and some glitter to the "i".


Here's your close up! She's so party ready!!

Thanks for stopping by X

Supplies: Stamps (MFT, Mama Elephant); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (MFT); Dies (MFT); Stickles; Glitter (Lakeland)

No comments: