Saturday 16 February 2019

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Fairy Garden Fairy!

Hellooooooo!

How are you all today? Well the snowdrops are up and we have our first daffodil so Spring is officially here!!!!! Yay!!! I've got a cute Spring card to share with you in the next week or so.

Today I've got a Stamping Bella image to share that I shamefully coloured up last June for the 30 day colouring challenge but hadn't made a card with. I had a stack of images from the challenge that I've been working through, I've now got a handful left but I want to get these on a card before the next challenge!!



I coloured with copics using the no lines technique and obviously did some masking on the her legs in order to place her on the toadstool. A fairly simple card as I wanted the image to do the talking. Just added a touch of glitter, stamped the sentiment (always scary to stamp over the image you've spent hours colouring!!), added some sequins and some background paper. Job done!


Your close up! Isn't she adorable?! 
See you next week, thanks for stopping by x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Stickles; Paper (LOTV- now retired); Sequins (Doodlebug); White gel pen

No comments: