Wednesday 13 February 2019

Reverse Confetti- Miso Happy!

Hello all!

Hope you're well. Today I'm sharing a cute Reverse Confetti card with you featuring Miso Happy...


This is such a cute set! I coloured all the images with copics and added some white gel pen highlights and then fussy cut. I created an aperture in a white panel using a circle die and then cut a frame in black cardstock using Stitched Circle Scalloped Frames which I adhered to the edge of the aperture. I then stamped the sentiment on the panel and added a strip of MFT paper to the bottom.

To the front of the card blank I added some PTI paper so it would show through the aperture. I then mounted the panel on 3d foam tape and then adhered to the front of the card blank. I then added all the stamped elements and some die-cut mountains.


Here's your close up! Cute!!

x

Supplies: Stamps (Reverse Confetti); Copics; Paper (MFT, PTI); Dies (MFT); Cardstock (PTI)

No comments: