Wednesday 10 April 2019

Stamping Bella- New release Tiny Townies Playing Hopscotch!

Hellooooooo!

Are you enjoying the new fantastic release from Stamping Bella? Have you filled your basket already? If not get yourself on over there!!

Today's sample I'm showcasing is Tiny Townies Playing Hopscotch....


I've coloured with copics and stamped the sentiment underneath. I then created a panel the same size as the card blank and cut a circular aperture using a Nestie die- it was very tricky!  I then stuck a strip of ruler DP to the top of the panel. On the front of the card base I stuck some blackboard paper and then raised the panel up on 3d foam pads to add dimension.

This is such an adorable image and perfect to send to any old childhood friends! Check out the other new Tiny Townies as there is also a ring-a-roses one and a playing jacks one- so cute!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (Nesties)

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

Wow - I love this. So much fun.