Thursday 19 September 2019

Stamping Bella New Release Day 4: Curvy Girls and Polar Bear Wishing Upon A Star!

Hey hey hey!

It's day 4 of the new Stamping Bella release and oh my goodness, you're in for a treat!!! We have gorgeous Curvy Girls and just the sweetest polar bears and penguins!!

I've got three samples to share with you. First up is Curvy Girl With Bubbly...



Oh isn't she just the most gorgeous!!! I've coloured her with copics, added some white gel pen highlights and fussy cut. Then I created my usual bubbly strip but using festive colours and placed my panel in front of some candy cane inspired designer paper. Then I die cut Stamping Bella's "celebrate" Cut It Out dies from gold glitter paper and adhered all the elements. I can see myself making a stack of card using this stamp! It's a total MUST HAVE!

Next up is the stunning Curvy Girl Loves To Ski...


I totally LOVE her! I coloured her with copics and fussy cut. I created a background panel by sponging a dark blue Distress Oxide background and then pale blue and white ink using a stencil. I then die cut some snowy slopes with white card and stamped a sentiment from the Yeti Sentiment Set. I then assembled the card and added some hot fix crystals.

Lastly we have this beautiful polar bear called Polar Bear Wishing Upon A Star....


I LOVE these polar bears! They have such a story book quality to them and would make stunning cards for children for any time of the year. I coloured him with copics and then paper pieced his scarf and covered him with white gel pen snow and fussy cut leaving no white space. I created a Distress Oxide background, splashed water on and then once dry added white gel pen. I die cut some snowy slopes and then assembled the card leaving space at the top to stamp the sentiment from Festive Gnome Sentiment Set and added a die cut teeny heart. Finally I stamped the star from the stamp set onto glitter paper and cut it out and added to the sky.

Get yourself on over to the blog to check out the other stunning DT designs and to see the release so far in full. 

TOMORROW IS RELEASE DAY!!!!!!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Dies (Stamping Bella, PTI, Mama Elephant); Stencils (MFT); Paper (SEI, Taylored Expressions)


No comments: