Friday 1 March 2024

Stamping Bella- Somebunny Loves You!

Hello!!
It's Bellarific Friday and Feb's Stamp Of The Month is SOMEBUNNY LOVES YOU BUNNY WOBBLE SET...


I coloured Somebunny Loves You and an older Bunny Wobble (now retired) using copics and fussy cut. I then created a layered aperture look by die-cutting some circles in a panel. I stamped the sentiment in-between the two circles. I then created a Distress Oxide blended background for the apertures and splashed with white paint and added some copics dots. I die cut some grass and added to the apertures. I layered up the panel and Somebunny with 3d foam pads and then finished with some enamel dots.

HEADS UP- THERE IS AN AMAZING SPRING RELEASE COMING! SNEAKS PEEKS ARE TOMORROW AND SUNDAY!!!!

 Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress Oxides; Enamel dots (Doodlebug); Dies (MFT, Nesties); Cardstock (PTI)

No comments: