Saturday 2 March 2024

STAMPING BELLA SPRING RELEASE- BUNDLE GIRL AMONG THE TULIPS, MINI ODDBALL BUTTERFLY GIRL, BUNDLE GIRL AMONG THE FOXGLOVES AND HELLO SPRING SENTIMENT SET

Woweeee! Have I got some amazing new Springtime stamps from Stamping Bella to share with you this weekend! 

I'll be sharing new designs today and tomorrow with RELEASE DAY being Monday 4th March!!

First up is BUNDLE GIRL AMONG THE TULIPS....



Oh my! Look at this little cutie sitting on her eggs! I coloured her and the butterfly with copics and added some white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut her and the butterfly out. I added a couple of strips of gorgeous DP and then assembled the card using 3d foam pads to raise up the images. I stamped out a sentiment from the new HELLO SPRING SENTIMENT SET and finished with some sparkly clear gems.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Echo Park); Gems (Honey Bee Designs)


Next up is MINI ODDBALL BUTTERFLY GIRL...


I coloured Oddball Girl with copics adding my usual white gel pen highlights. I then masked her out and blended Distress Oxides over the top through a homemade stencil (using an MFT die). I then added a strip of DP, a sentiment from the HELLO SPRING SENTIMENT SET and some pretty sequins.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT); Paper (Carta Bella); Sequins; Distress Oxides


And last up is another gorgeous Bundle Girl- BUNDLE GIRL AMONG THE FOXGLOVES...


Aaaah! Isn't she so cute?! I coloured her with copics and added some white gel pen to the foxgloves. I then fussy cut out. I masked out a strip and blended some Distress Oxides before adding a strip of DP at the bottom of the card. I stamped out a sentiment from the HELLO SPRING SENTIMENT SET and raised it, and Bundle Girl, up on 3d foam pads. Finally finished with some raindrops- so apt for Spring!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Papers (MFT); Raindrops (PTI)

Don't you just LOVE this new release so far?! OMG- I just loved working on this release SO much. Bet you can't wait for tomorrow's cards! Don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out the other stamps being released and the rest of the DT's samples.

RELEASE DAY IS MONDAY 4th MARCH!



1 comment:

JanR said...

Amazing cards! They're all so pretty and the bold colours are wonderful!