Monday 8 April 2013

Wheel love!

Hi everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend. The weather has actually been a bit nice and sunny!! Shock horror! Am I becoming obsessed with the weather??!!!

Anyway today's card is very Spring-like in an attempt to convince us all that maybe Spring is finally on its way. This week's DT theme over at My Mum's Craft Shop is Dots and Stripes so I made this card. I'm afraid it's not one of my best, I'm not feeling that great and mojo has gone massively awol. Boooooo.


I've chosen to use Wheel Love by The Cats Pajamas. I've coloured with copics and laid down the grass with lyra pencils. These pretty papers are MME Memorable which is really funny cos I just had to check the front of the pad to check the name!! ha ha. The sentiment comes with the stamp. I added a cute little scalloped border using Small Scallop Border Dienamic. This is an old Sketch Saturday sketch.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Cats PJs); Copics; Lyra; Papers (MME); Assorted cardstock; Nesties; Dienamics; Gems



No comments: