Thursday 15 August 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop- Use Kraft!

Hey peeps! How is your week going? This week over at My Mum's Craft Shop blog we are showcasing our creations featuring Kraft.


I decided to go full-on kraft by stamping and colouring directly onto kraft cardstock. This is a Little Claire Designs stamp called Garden Shelves. It's beautifully large and is fab to colour- so much scope for as much detailed colouring as you want! I coloured with pencils. I really wanted to make a feature of the stamp so chose a very simple layout adorned with twine and a Cabochon.


Close up!

Crafty stash used: Stamp (Little Claire); Watercolour and lyra pencils; Assorted cardstock; Twine; Cabochon

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is simply stunning, your colouring is amazing. Hugs, Amanda x

Claire said...

What a lovely card Steph - love the image. Hugs, Claire x