Tuesday 31 October 2017

Mama Elephant- Tiny Heroes!

Hey everyone!!

Today I have a very special birthday card to show you! My little precious boy is going to be 4!!!! We've been looking at schools for next year whilst I've been silently weeping!!! I can't believe he's going to be 4!!!! sniff sniff...


Anyhow, this is the card I made for him using Mama Elephant's Tiny Heroes and Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Pop Up box. Apologies for the quality of these photos but I think because I used black cardstock for the cityscape, it has darkened everything up for the camera. It looks loads better (if I do say so myself,  ha ha) in real life!! I coloured Tiny Heroes with copics and cut out with matching dies. I then assembled the pop up box (which is a fantastic die set so I'd highly recommend buying it). I used papers and a few stickers from the Echo Park Super Hero Collection kit. To get some height, I used some recycled plastic and adhered to some of the star stickers, the "4" and the Green Lantern girl who I made flying at the back. The fantastic little banner comes with the Lawn Fawn pop up box and I added some Tim Holtz tiny alpha stickers to them. The box actually has four layers to it to get some depth- the black you see is the MFT cityscape (can't remember its' real name!) die which I put on 3 of the layers.


The stars and the big lightning bolt flash at the back are the Echo Park stickers.


You can see a few of the layers here.


Here's the box in full size.

Thanks for stopping by today, I've got a LOTV card to show you later in the week.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Mama Elephant); Copics; Dies (Mama Elephant, Lawn Fawn, PTI, MFT); Cardstock (PTI, SU); Alpha stickers (Tim Holtz); Other stickers & paper (Echo Park); Clear plastic (recycled)

No comments: