Saturday 24 September 2022

Stamping Bella- New release Pumpkin Spice Curvy Girl and Sneaky Fox!

It's Day 2 of the new release from Stamping Bella and I've got two stamps to showcase today! 

First up is Pumpkin Spice Curvy Girl...

I coloured Curvy Girl with copics and fussy cut her. I created a simple layered background using some DP and a die cut frame. I stamped out the sentiment from Curvy Girl Loves Autumn and then fussy cut some leaves out and adhered them floating on the card and added some to the bottom of the image. So pretty!

Next up is Sneaky Fox ...


I coloured the foxes with copics and then fussy cut out. I then created a Distress Oxide background using a stencil and added the foxes using 3d foam pads. I then added a die-cut trick or treat sentiment in glitter card and some Halloween themed sequins. And ta da! Such a funny, cheeky stamp!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's cards over on the blog and I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards to show you. Monday 28th September is RELEASE DAY!!!!



Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Stencils (MFT); Dies (Taylored Expressions, MFT); Sequins (Lucy's Cards); Cardstock (Altenew); Papers (Carta Bella)



No comments: