Friday 23 September 2022

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 1- Curvy Girl Devil and Curvy Girl Angel!!

Hellooooooo!

I'm SO excited to be sharing the new Stamping Bella release with you today! We have some gorgeous sneaky peeks over the next 3 days with the big release day on Monday!!

Without further ado, lets get started.....

Here's Curvy Girl Devil..... 


This is such a fun image to colour! I coloured her up with copics, white gel pen, copic multiliners and copic spica pens. I then fussy cut her. I created a background using Distress Oxides and a flames stencil. I then added a strip of glittery gold cardstock and stamped out one of the sentiments from the new Angel and Devil Sentiment Set. I then added some sequins to finish off the look.

And her is the very wonderful Curvy Girl Angel...



I coloured her up with copics and added some gel pen, copic multiliners and spica pens. I added some glamour dust to her wings and then fussy cut. I cut out the cloud die on white card and stamped a sentiment from the Angel and Devil Sentiment set. I then layered up some die cut vellum cloud shapes and created some cloud shakers. I completed the shakers and then adhered the layers and finished it by layering up the glittery scalloped frame and angel.

I can't wait to show you more designs over the weekend so make sure you pop back and don't forget to check out the Stamping Bella blog to see the other DT designs!

See you tomorrow x


Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Copic spica pens; Copic multiliners; Stencils (Honey Bee Stamps); Dies (Lawn Fawn, Mama Elephant, MFT); Cardstock (Lawn Fawn, PTI, Altenew); Sequins; Acetate

No comments: