Thursday 30 November 2023

NEW STAMPING BELLA RELEASE SNEAK PEEKS DAY 2- TINY TOWNIE WONDERLAND ALICE AND TINY TOWNIE WONDERLAND CHESHIRE CAT!

Hello!! I'm back again today with some more goodness from the new Stamping Bella release!! 

So excited to show you the amazing Alice selection of stamps I know you're going to love! Here is Tiny Townie Wonderland Alice....



I coloured Alice with copics and added some white highlights. I fussy cut her out. I then created a background scene using some DPs and then die cut a mirror using an old sentiment die cut set! Thinking outside of the box people!! I then adhered the mirror straight to the paper and adhered Alice using 3d foam pads. The sentiment is from the Alice In Wonderland Sentiments set. Isn't she just adorable?!

And my last sneaky peek is of Tiny Townie Wonderland Cheshire Cat....
 

I coloured him with copics and fussy cut. I created a Distress Oxide background and splashed some water on and used some paint pens to create some interest. I die cut the trees and added some ink blended on the top and again splashed some water to created some texture. The sentiment is also from the Alice In Wonderland Sentiments set.

Craft supplies:
Card 1- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White pencil; Papers (Carta Bella, Bo Bunny); Mirror cardstock (Altenew);  Dies (PTI)

Card 2- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Die (Memory Box); Distress Oxides; Paint markers; white pencil

DON'T FORGET RELEASE DAY IS
 1 DECEMBER!!!!!

No comments: