Wednesday 29 November 2023

STAMPING BELLA- NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKS DAY 1- UPTOWN GIRL SNOW WHITE AND FROG TRIO SET!

Yippeeeee! It's time for another Stamping Bella release!!!! 

So excited- what a treat before Christmas so don't forget to be putting these on your Christmas list! 

First up I am showcasing Uptown Girl Snow White and the Princess Sentiment Set....



OMG! I LOVE this stamp! Snow White was the first film I ever saw at the cinema and I remember being absolutely captivated! I coloured Snow White with copics and added some white pencil highlights and fussy cut her out. I then created a background using Distress Oxides, a stencil and some pine tree stamps. I then die cut a glittery frame and adhered Snow White over the top. I then created a gorgeous glittery magical swirl around her and then stuck her down. Finally I added this gorgeous sentiment from the new Princess Sentiment Set. I do love how she turned out!

Next up today is the Frog Trio Set and Froggy Sentiment Set....


This set along with the sentiment set is super versatile! You can use it for new home, valentine or anniversary, birthday...lots of options, whether you use the froggies individually or altogether like I have here. 

I coloured them with copics and then fussy cut. I created some pool backgrounds to ground the froggies using a stencil and Distress Oxides. I then stamped one of the frog sentiments and then adhered the two frogs in the pool and layered up the frog with the toadstall using 3d foam pads.

Craft supplies used:
Card 1- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White pencil; White gel pen; Copic Spica pens; Copic multiliners; Distress Oxides; Stencil (MFT); Cardstock (Altenew); Dies (MFT)

Card 2- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Stencil (MFT)

THERE IS ANOTHER DAY OF SNEAKY PEEKS TOMORROW AND THEN RELEASE DAY WILL BE 1 DECEMBER! 

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella blog to check out the rest of the DT's designs! So exciting!! See you back here tomorrow!!



No comments: