Tuesday 28 November 2023

Lili Of The Valley- Bonfire Night!

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my son's 10th birthday which is on Nov 5th! I've had this LOTV stamp for so long waiting to use it and I decided this year was the year!!


 I coloured the image with copics and fussy cut around. I then created a Distress Oxide background, splashed with water and heat embossed some firework stamps and also used them to create the glow around the sparkler. I heat embossed a sentiment and die cut in mirror card the number 10- it looks better in real life, I've discovered mirror card is super hard to photograph well! 

Craft supplies: Stamps (LOTV, MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; White embossing powder (Wow); Mirror card (Altenew); Glitter card (Altenew?); Cardstock (PTI)

1 comment:

JanR said...

What an amazing card!! The colours are gorgeous and it's such an incredible scene!